Situated on its own island, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah features ultra-luxurious suites overlooking the sea, 9 signature restaurants and an opulent full-service spa. Guests may arrive at the property by either one of the world’s largest chauffeur-driven fleets of Rolls-Royce’s or alternatively by a dedicated helicopter transfer service. The new terrace offers two swimming pools, 32 luxury cabanas, a restaurant and a bar transforming the hotel into a full resort.
Privileges for Club Members:
- Early check-in/late check-out (upon availability)
- Upgrade upon availabilitiy
- VIP amenities: fruit basket and mineral water in the room upon arrival
- 25 of an experience of the guest’s choice in Burj Al Arab Talise Spa (Facial, back and shoulders scrub)
- Bespoke welcome amenities (agreed upon with the Member Agency) with note from General Manager, Dir. of Luxury Sales, or Marketing Dir.
- Free WIFI Access