Only 700 m from Norbulingka and Tibet Museum (Lhasa), the upscale 5-star Shangri-La Hotel offers guests comfy stay with guestrooms overlooking the majestic mountains, modern and well-equipped facilities like an oxygen lounge, a variety of activities and 4 on-site restaurants. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Lhasa Shangri-La Hotel is 2.7 km from Potala Palace, 3.8 km from Jokhang Temple, 4 km from Ramoche Temple and 8.2 km from Sera Monastery. It is 6 km from Lhasa Railway Station. Lhasa Gonggar Airport is about 50 km away. Decorated in Tibetan style, all rooms offer mountain views. They come with a minibar, in-room safe, flat-screen cable TV, work desk and an en suite bathroom with bath or shower facilities. Some units feature Executive Lounge access. The Altitude serves an extensive selection of international palates, while Shang Palace serves Cantonese and Szechuan cuisines. Light meals and refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at Shambala and Lodgers Lounge.
Privileges for Club Members:
- Inclusive of breakfast for two;
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability;
- Upgrade to the next room type category at the time of booking, subject to availability;
- Client’s choice of three VIP welcome amenities through the Golden Circle Program;
- Inclusive of hotel credit – USD$100 or equivalent to 10% of average daily room rate, whichever is higher (one credit per stay);
- Enrollment into Golden Circle Jade membership.